Eco-Friendly Alternative for Retailers | Reduce Your Carbon Footprint in 2018
- Composite Material is made from 80% biodegradable resources by weight, making it an eco-friendly alternative to traditional Vinyl labels and shelf talkers. Composite Material is a plastic/paper blend that decomposes in as few as 5 years. Traditional Vinyl is a Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) resin which is 100% non-bio-degradable and can remain in landfills for 20 years to 450 years.
- Composite Material is lighter in weight than Vinyl which puts less stress on laser printers, as well as reduces shipping costs.
- Composite Material has a much higher melting point than vinyl. Because vinyl has a lower melting point and fuser temperatures can reach 400 degrees a jam and a damaged printer become inevitable when the vinyl melts and contaminates the printer mechanisms.
- Because Composite Material has a paper surface, toner bonds to Composite Material much better than Vinyl which reduces flaking and smudging.
- Retailers can see savings of up to 20% after switching from traditional Vinyl to RTI Composite Stock!
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy from RTI
- RTI labels and shelf talkers are produced with pressure sensitive removable adhesive for easy, no mess removal. No more scraping nasty sticky residue!
- RTI media is produced using a static neutralizing system which eliminates all static electricity before packaging. No additives or harsh separating agents are used in the production of our media.
- RTI sign & label media is produced on-site in our Mobile, Alabama facility by a team of experts knowledgeable in the grocery and retail industry allowing for exceptional quality control. Our experts conduct extensive testing of the products we sell, including printers and consumables, along with the raw materials we use to produce our media, all to ensure compatibility and quality.
- RTI can be your one-stop-shop for all of your shelf-edge advertising needs. From our industry-leading sign and label software, DESIGN-R-LABELS, to laser printers, consumables, and high-quality media, RTI has everything you need!
- RTI has over 30 years’ experience in providing retailers with shelf-edge solutions, from single-store operations to an 8,500+ unit chain (7-Eleven.) Our software is in use in every state in this great nation, along with most provinces of Canada and several international sites. We are endorsed by NCR, Truno, C&S Wholesale Grocers, SpartanNash, and many more.
RTI Composite labels and shelf talkers can be purchased at www.rtiSigns.com in a variety of stock options. To request samples or a custom quote to switch to RTI composite stock and/or information about other RTI solutions call 1-800-277-4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, submit a quote request now!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org”][contact-field label=”Full Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Company” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”City, State, Country” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]